On 19 and 20 October, 2017 Adriatic Properties and Aman Sveti Stefan was host of the Global Citizen Forum.
The Global Citizen Forum provides a unique opportunity for every person to meet and exchange ideas with world leaders in various fields of activity, politicians, entrepreneurs and celebrities. The main objectives of the Global Citizen Forum:
– To inspire change;
– Attract investment;
– Contribute to innovation;
– To develop international relations;
– Strengthen achievements;
– Strengthen the results.
This year, the World Forum – SVETI STEFAN 2017 will be visited by:
– Duško Marković (Prime Minister, Montenegro),
– Gaston Browne (Prime Minister, Antigua and Barbuda),
– Robert De Niro (actor, producer, USA),
– Irina Bokova (General director of UNESCO, Bulgaria)
– Prof. Craig Barker (international lawyer, Great Britain)
– Akon (Grammy Award winner, multi-platinum artist, USA) and many others.